January 27, 2011 (PowerHomeBiz.net) Small business owners looking for easy-to-use and reliable software for payroll tax calculating and check printing software can turn to ezPaycheck 2011 from Halfpricesoft.com. Listening to the needs of customers, Halfpricesoft.com has released the new edition of ezPaycheck 2011, which is more user-friendly and more powerful than ever.
For year 2011, the employee tax rate for social security is reduced to 4.2%. The employer tax rate for social security remains unchanged at 6.2%. Year 2011 federal tax rates carry over from last year, but the brackets are a bit higher than Year 2010’s due to inflation adjustments.
ezPaycheck 2011 Payroll Software is released to help small businesses and accountants to handle the latest tax changes easily and smoothly. The latest edition of ezPaycheck implements the 2011 cut in payroll taxes, along with new income-tax withholding tables that employers will use during 2011.
“No two small businesses or non-profits are exactly the same. They all have different needs and requirements,” Dr. Ge said. “Updates in the 2011 edition of ezPaycheck include several features commonly requested by customers who like the software but need additional flexibility.”
Small business owners love ezPaycheck payroll software because it is simple and flexible to use, handles all their payroll needs and is very affordable. ezPaycheck payroll tax application is designed for use by non-accountants with minimal computer skills. However, even accountants like it because it is so flexible and supports unlimited accounts with one flat rate.
Despite its simplicity and ease of use, business owners should not mistakenly think ezPaycheck payroll software is short on features. ezPaycheck is packed with all the features a small business needs to run payroll accounting jobs quickly and easily, including:
- Up to date tax tables for all 50 U.S. states, Washington D.C. and federal taxes
- Capability for adding local tax rates
- Automatically calculate tips, commissions, federal withholding tax, Social Security, Medicare tax, employer unemployment taxes, and other pre-tax and post-tax deductions
- Print paychecks using a standard laser printer on blank computer checks or preprinted checks
- Use check-in-middle, check-on-top, or check-at-bottom check stock formats
- Able to print MICR numbers on blank check stock to save on pre-printed checks
- Print signature image on checks for a customized look
- Built-in report functions users can customize
- Calculate and print daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods
- Option for masking employees’ Social Security Numbers on check stubs
- Compile and print federal tax forms w2, w3, 940 and 941
- Unlimited free technical support
User can download this payroll software from http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp and try it free for 30 days. No registration needed, no obligation and totally risk free.
To make sampling ezPaycheck 2011 even easier, the free download includes a sample database. Customers do not have to waste time entering employee data before sampling the software’s many features.
ezPaycheck 2011 software download and license keys are available online at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp
Or check the video ezPaycheck Made Your Payroll an Easy Job
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2/1009 software, and barcode generating software. Today Software from halfpricesoft.com are trusted by thousands of users and help small business owners simplify their payroll processing and business management.
For more information
P.O. Box 17067
Louisville, KY 40217 USA
email: contact @ halfpricesoft.com
Fax: (866) 909-6448
or visit the ezPaycheck Web Site at : http://www.halfpricesoft.com