January 24, 2011 (PowerHomebiz.net) Book stores and libraries are filled with books about how to start a business and others about computers. Lakewood author Kevin Cullis ”wrote the book” and targets relatively unexplored territory with his book about starting a business with a Mac computer, How to Start a Business: Mac Version. ( https://www.createspace.com/3403435 , 276 pages, $29.99).
How to Start a Business: Mac Version is a shortcut to intelligently start a business that uses Mac computers to make difficult business processes more efficient, more enjoyable, and more profitable. There are over 24 million small businesses in the US with a large majority being individuals entrepreneurs having no employees, or solopreneurs. Most may not attend advanced schooling.
- How to make money with a Mac computer.
- How to set up your business the right way the first time.
- How to implement your business plan and get your first customer.
- How to start a business in college, or open a medical or law office after college.
- How to use your Mac’s built-in software to affordably advertise your business and attract new customers.
And much, much more!