September 29, 2015 (Powerhomebiz.net) Learning – a leading online learning solutions company announced today that it has won a coveted silver Brandon Hall award for excellence in the Best Advance in Learning Technology Implementation category. The winners are listed at http://go.brandonhall.com/past_award_winners
24×7 Learning won based on its work with a global steel giant. With the implementation of its learning platform LearnTrak LMS, the organization saved over $5 million on training. LearnTrak was used to train over 8,000 employees across multiple locations.
The following goals were set by the organization through the use of LearnTrak LMS:
• Train its workforce that was dispersed across 14 locations in India and overseas
• Use a training methodology that would reach out to any number of employees
• Deploy features like bookmarking for efficient utilization of available time and audio-video illustrations for easy understanding
• Install an uncomplicated system that was simple to run and access
• Easy uploading of the organization’s repository of SCORM courses that comprises of 3,540 courses
• Measure the number of online courses, training compliance, scores and usage of courses accessed by learners
• Provide courses under various categories like managerial, IT and business-specific courses for easy accessibility by learners and trainers
• Implement the ‘Driving License’ concept to make it mandatory to use the new learning technology before working on projects / assignments
• Have the capability to provide offline learning facility during travel
The implementation of LearnTrak LMS ensured measurement, improved training compliance, increase in the number of courses that could be offered to employees, andthe number of training programs employees could take up, as well as reduced classroom training drastically.
About 24×7 Learning
24×7 Learning is a leading online learning solutions company that is committed to enabling global organizations to align learning activities to their business objectives. Since its inception 14 years ago, the company has successfully partnered with organizations from around the world to help them address their training needs and challenges. It has changed the lives of over 2.5 millions learners in over 225 global corporates – across 35 countries.
24×7 Learning’s offerings include:
LearnTrak LMS: An award-winning platform that uses breakthrough technology to deliver seamless and uniform training for intuitive, effective and collaborative learning. The platform supports multiple languages, blended learning, and mobile learning among other learner-friendly features.
Customized Course Development: 24×7 Learning creates a range of high impact and engaging custom online learning courses as well as interactive courses that are most suitable for organizations’ talent enhancement needs to help them achieve business goals. For more information, visit: www.24x7learning.com
About Brandon Hall Group
Brandon Hall Group is a HCM research and advisory services firm that provides insights around key performance areas, including Learning and Development, Talent Management, Leadership Development, Talent Acquisition and Workforce Management. With more than 10,000 clients globally and 20 years of delivering world-class research and advisory services, Brandon Hall Group is focused on developing research that drives performance in emerging and large organizations, and provides strategic insights for executives and practitioners responsible for growth and business results. (www.brandonhall.com)