November 10, 2012 (Powerhomebiz.com) On its official website at www.des-vignes.com, Des Vignes Enterprises, the leading garbage removal company in NY, provides all their site visitors and clients with simple and effective tips on junk removal services in Manhattan.
The garbage removal tips consist of four simple tips that any homeowners and contractors in Brooklyn can consider.
GARBAGE REMOVAL TIPS
1. Do not mix – Do not mix the garbage content. Concrete, dirt, sand, gravel should be placed in one bag. Sheetrock, Plaster and scrap wood pieces should be placed in a separate bag.
2. Use appropriate bags – For tough garbage, store your garbage in heavy duty garbage bags available at your local Home Depot. They are durable and do not tear off easily. Check the quality of the bags before purchasing.
3. When in doubt, call an expert. – If you have a question or concern about garbage removal, disposal or recycling, contact the experts. Garbage removal and recycling professionals will help you in the sorting and disposing process.
4. The last tip. – ‘Call Us for Help’ encourages everyone who needs reliable and efficient construction garbage removal in Manhattan to consider Desvignes Enterprises as a partner in all the process. The company emphasizes that they have all the necessary equipment and skills for removing garbage and junks.
Desvignes Enterprises is formed to provide customers an honest company with professional services at fair and competitive prices. Taking pride in their quality waste removal in Manhattan at a very affordable rate, Reuben Desvignes, owner of Des Vignes Enterprises, challenges every contractor, residential and commercial owners to call them today and see what his company has to offer.
“More than anything else, we are a company that takes pride of its staff. Our reliable team is eager and courteous on your various needs when it comes to keeping your household, office and construction neat and organized. With professionalism at its finest, our team here at Desvignes Enterprises is ready to provide you with top quality garbage and junk removal in Manhattan NY” says Reuben Desvignes
Reuben Desvignes boosts how ideal his company is to handle all household, office and construction garbage dilemmas. He adds that Desvignes Enterprises is fully insured and licensed by NYC Business Integrity Commission No. 4169 and how competent they are from the other competitors. He breaks down the reasons why choosing Desvignes Enterprises is optimal, and they are as follows:
Why Desvignes Enterprises?
• Best Rates & Service
• Competent Staff (friendly and professional)
• We understand your garbage and junk removal needs.
• Our service oriented policy guarantees excellence.
Reuben invites everyone in Manhattan and in surrounding areas to visit their site at www.des-vignes.com to learn more about what they do best and how they can help you with garbage disposal. Contact them today and they will make sure to get you satisfied.
More about Desvignes Enterprises: Desvignes Enterprises is a Brooklyn-based garbage service company that specializes in garbage, junk and waste removal for residential, commercial owners and contractors in Manhattan and surrounding areas.
• Household Junk Removal – (Appliance, refrigerator, furniture etc. removal, Basement & Backyard Cleanout, Office )
• Junk Removal – (Computer, printer and monitor recycling)
• General Construction Junk Removal – (Leaf, rubbish, garbage removal, Construction Garbage Removal, Plaster, Sheetrock, Stone & Dirt Removal, Roofing & Scrap Iron Removal, Concrete Removal, All Junk Removal)
• Demolition – (Ceiling, side walls and flooring demolition)
40 East 17 St. #3e, Brooklyn, NY 11226
Phone: 347-307- 4536